- Lives in D.F., speaks Chilango.
- Eats lentils with panela (pictured above, first photo).
- Writes, codes, edits and reflects on death daily.
- Has a body.
- Talks with faeries.
- Reads Gabriel García Márquez in Spanish (pictured above, third photo).
- Who will watch The Watchers? The NSA gets a face. Now you have some idea who reads your emails (unless you use PGP).
- He’s not the only one losing his shit.
September 2014 Tech Stack
- Arch Linux (operating system)
- xmonad (window management)
- Haskell (site construction)
- Git (version control)
- Vim (write and code)
- Terminology (terminal emulator)
- Tor (browse)
- Gimp (photos)
- PGP with Mutt (email)
- Startpage (search)